DOCTOR LAWRENCE J. CHASE, MD
CERTIFICATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Board Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified by The American Board of Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery with Certificate of added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand
- Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons
- Member of American Association for Hand Surgery
- Member of American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Member of American Medical Association
- Member of Utah Medical Association
- Member of Washington County Medical Society
- State Medical Licensure in Utah and Nevada
- College: Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science
- Pharmacy School: Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College
- General Surgery Residency: Eastern Virginia Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Wilford Hall United States Air Force Medical Center
- Hand Surgery Fellowship: Barnes Hospital (Washington University)
CHASE PLASTIC SURGERY STAFF
Gymnastik tee herr grå bodybuilding träningströja träning järntankar alpha pharma tbol strikt som ett träningspass före.
At Chase Plastic Surgery, we offer you a comfortable and relaxed setting with state-of-the-art technologyin cosmetic surgery. It is our desire that you leave our practice feeling more confident and knowledgeable about cosmetic surgery and the benefits that it can provide to improve your quality of life!
Our staff has had experience in medical offices for many years. We have medical assistants and nurses who are available to help with your care. Please feel free to talk with them openly. They will be happy to help you in any way they can. Be assured that your privacy will be respected at all times by all members of the staff.